The “Ideas For” event was held in 15 cities throughout Spain on the 23rd of December, coinciding with the time when everyone comes back home for Christmas. Dynamobel sponsored the Pamplona instalment and welcomed ten young Navarrese professionals working at different locations around the globe.
What is “Ideas for”?
We create forums of discussion which give rise to future scenarios!
Perhaps this is the sentence which best captures the essence of “Ideas for the city”, also known as “Ideas for”, a non-profit association whose main objective is to hold events in Spanish cities which unite dynamic, enterprising young people who are getting on in different parts of the world.
Today’s challenging economic situation means that a lot of young people have to look beyond our borders to develop their skills. “Ideas for” gathers all these talented Spanish nationals scattered around the world and brings them back to their home towns so they can share their ideas.
The organisation’s main objectives are:
- To organise annual events in provincial capitals to pick up on ideas which may help each region progress.
- To concentrate each city’s young talent at a single event.
- To encourage networking among young professionals from each city.
- To communicate the contents of the events through “ideasfor.es” and the social networks.
- To ensure the continuity of the actions proposed by the networks of professionals originating from each city.
Ideas for Pamplona
In this short video, released by the organization, you can see some of the moments of the event.